What's your favorite movies/TV shows streaming application?

Igba

Reaction score
Do you like streaming your movies and TV series online? Which streaming service do you use for that particular purpose? For me, it's going to be Netflix. There streaming services is the best that I have used so far for years now.

Which one is your favorite?

Bumble

Reaction score
I'm currently making use of Hulu streaming services. I have used it for at least 5 years. But I believe that it's time for me to switch to using either Amazom Prime or Netflix.

Shiek

Reaction score
I have always loved using Netflix to stream all my movies and TV Shows. I'm not sure if it's possible to get all the Star Wars movies on Netflix? I need to start all over again and watch all of them.

Shortie

Reaction score
I love to be able to stream movies and TV shows on my TV at home. When it comes to movies and TV shows I tend to use three different apps for different reasons. The first one is Netflix which I use for certain movies and TV shows that are shown there but not anywhere else, the second is Now TV with a Sky Cinema subscription for movies or Sky Entertainment for TV shows and the third is WWE Network for WWE related shows and also the PPV events they do. Just recently though due to the cost of living, I have had to let a few subscriptions go but I hope to get them back soon.

Flint

Reaction score
Netflix and Spotify is my favourite streaming services. They're the first ones which I started using. They have served me well for me not to look for getting another streaming service.

Jon

Reaction score
Hulu, Netflix, HBO and Disney+ are the streaming application I've been using in the past 5 years. Paying for all of them isn't too expensive for me to afford.

Sara

Reaction score
Netflix and Disney+ are the main streaming applications that I have been using for a long time now. I subscribed on Netflix but didn't on Disney.

Home Register