Curved or Flat screen TV?

Mimi

Reaction score
Which kind of TV design do you enjoy watching your movies on? I have a thing for smart TVs. I can't use any TV that's not smart now and it's the curved screen that appeals to me now. I don't have it yet but I'm going to buy one soon.

Zuby

Reaction score
I have seen curved smart TV and they look very good. I would surely be interested in purchasing one for myself if I can afford it. I'm going to check how much Samsung sell it on their website.

Igba

Reaction score
I don't have a curved TV yet. I'm not getting it anyways, I'm going to be honest with myself. It's not something I'm going to break the bank for. My current LED TV which is also a smart is good enough.

Shortie

Reaction score
I don't have a curved TV myself, I have a 48-inch flat-screen smart TV that I use and have had now for around 9 years which is still going strong. I have seen the curved TVs and as much as they do look good, it is not something I feel I would want, the price alone puts me off, to be honest. Many people love them but I am quite happy with my flat-screen TVs.

Shiek

Reaction score
I looked up the price of Samsung Curved Smart TV the other day on their website and it's way too expensive for me to be able to buy it. I'm very okay with my LG smart TV but it's not curved.

Jon

Reaction score
I have a curved smartphone smart TV already. It's 55 inches but I hardly make use of it lately. I stream most of the things I need to watch online on my Netflix and HBO. It's only news I watch on TV.

Sara

Reaction score
We already had a flat screen TV in our family house for a long time now and it have been serving us well. Maybe if I start living independently, I will try curved screen TV though I heard it's quite expensive.

Home Register